02 Jul 2016 13:26
It is officially July, I know because I just flipped over my calendar and I'm no longer at school. So it is definitely time to get back to work at Purple Duck Games. Here is what is happening right now:
- Soulknives of Porphyra is out
- Botach has been added to Monsters of Porphyra Patreon and to the Porphyra Wiki
Things to Do
- Monster Treasure Hoard book that needs layout.
- Updates to make to Legendary Classes: Eternal Mage based on user feedback
- Write the contemplative angel and the jelly bears for MoP3
- Write the Psionic Prestige Archetype: War Mind (1st draft done)
- Rework Maiden Voyage of the Colossus (DCC) to tighten it up.
- Layout on Dispatches from the Raven Crowking II (DCC), Death Slaves of Eternity (DCC), Paths of Power II, 4Saken, Heroes of the Hinterlands of Kesh, Heroes of the Haunted Seas, Legendary Classes: Overlord, PDS: Familiar Finery
- Fix a bunch of wanted pages over on the Porphyra wiki.
Things in Editing
- Gunslingers of Porphyra
- Samurai of Porphyra
- Vigilantes of Porphyra
- Purple Mountain VIII
- Tyranny and Manipulation
- KOP I, II, and III all made it on the Paizo Top Downloads list from other companies. They have been on that list every week since they were launched. Visibility on that list and N. Jolly's communication on the boards has been a huge help to those books.
- An anonymous customer on Rpgnow had this to say about the Lands of Porphyra campaign setting:
- Beautiful work. They aren't kidding when they call this a patchwork planet. There are a lot of fantasy tropes supported by this world. It can handle traditional fantasy, science fantasy, horror, and there are even a couple of locations made specifically for fans of the Lovecraft universe. This world is very inclusive, and delivers on more than I asked of it. It promises to be a lot of fun, I can hardly wait to introduce my players to Porphyra!
- Here is what Endzeitgeist said.
If I am going to get things off my to-do list I better get to work.